I canot seem to get a copy of what is waranted under this auto service policy.I have tryed to get it from the dealer.I have also tried to get it from First Extended Warranty no results, I have call used car manager several time no results.

I have also tryed to cancel nd they want me to drive 80 miles to dealer. they want to check miles I said i would go to notry they they have to see it, it is a complete runaround from dealer and service warranty company.

I need help in this matter, Have had this problem?I hope that can be resolved some how.

slam2450c wrote the review because of warranty issue at Simmons Rockwell. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1400 and wants Simmons Rockwell to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Simmons Rockwell other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Simmons Rockwell?

Comments