I recently bought a 2010 Elantra through Simmons and Rockwell and to receive an additional rebate( so I was told and it woudl make it the price shown on the windshield!) I needed to go through their financing.I was asked if I wanted to go with a bi-weekly plan to reduce the interest.
I was NOT told that it included a $399!!!! (yes three hundred and ninety nine dollars!) service charge, cancellation fee and mothly debit fee. This was totally misleading and ethically wrong.
I will neve buy a car through them again- what else didn't they tell me????I am reporting this to Better Business.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2010 Elantra
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "Purchased this Flagstaff Microlite 18FBRS trailer new in the spring of 2013 and right from the start I discovered quality control issues. First, roof openings, front seal and..."
- "I purchased My ticket for July 14th, and a family emergency came up the same day I was supposed to leave. I travel to NYC weekly for work and I..."
- "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..."
- "Anyone ever order from Ashton-Drake Galleries? Collectible dolls? Do they always take three days to post your order and never send order confirmation and do they always take 1½ to..."
- "I am so dissappointed at my treatment. They sell a Groupon for 59$ that I wanted to buy. The first thing she tells you when you call is that you..."
- "its a disaster working with greendot. twice i submitted my payroll check via my cell phone and it was successful, however i tried today various times and it declined i..."
- "As a Mother I never Like to Doubt Brands , I always do reviews and backgrounds of them ; These past days I've been showering my Daughter she would cry and..."