Simmons Rockwell - Misleaded
I recently bought a 2010 Elantra through Simmons and Rockwell and to receive an additional rebate( so I was told and it woudl make it the price shown on the windshield!) I needed to go through their financing.I was asked if I wanted to go with a bi-weekly plan to reduce the interest.
I was NOT told that it included a $399!!!! (yes three hundred and ninety nine dollars!) service charge, cancellation fee and mothly debit fee. This was totally misleading and ethically wrong.
I will neve buy a car through them again- what else didn't they tell me????I am reporting this to Better Business.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "After reading reviews about this company and wasting my time to check out one of their MUST SEE VEHICLES i thought it was fitting to stumble across this information about..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I will cancel my order because i don't have some money to pay my order and i have some problem. it's almost end of the month. i have to pay the..."
- "ThisisBamboo are now called Dreamr Manchester and the owner is the same guy called Mylo Kaye - The company didn't even change their office, its in the same place. Dreamr Manchester..."
- "One of our two 2014 Silverado pickups with 6.0 gas engine spun a ros bearing at 27000 miles and ruined engine. without removing a single bolt to see what..."