I recently bought a 2010 Elantra through Simmons and Rockwell and to receive an additional rebate( so I was told and it woudl make it the price shown on the windshield!) I needed to go through their financing.I was asked if I wanted to go with a bi-weekly plan to reduce the interest.
I was NOT told that it included a $399!!!! (yes three hundred and ninety nine dollars!) service charge, cancellation fee and mothly debit fee. This was totally misleading and ethically wrong.
I will neve buy a car through them again- what else didn't they tell me????I am reporting this to Better Business.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2010 Elantra
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "Anyone ever order from Ashton-Drake Galleries? Collectible dolls? Do they always take three days to post your order and never send order confirmation and do they always take 1½ to..."
- "I had the same experience. They clearly offered the iTunes gift card as a gift-with-purchase, reneged, and now they're claiming, after the fact, that it was actually a "sweepstakes"...."
- "I purchased My ticket for July 14th, and a family emergency came up the same day I was supposed to leave. I travel to NYC weekly for work and I..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."
- "I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager. Today is Thursday,August 25,2016..."
- "Conventional 9oz. Ruffles Original bags always taste flat. Party size Ruffles Original tastes best, but once every 2 months an entire bag will taste foul. I mean foul like something..."